An episode of Connect Podcast on digital security, the episode discuss identifying risks and threats that may face users, and choosing and storing passwords.
In this episode:
1. Identifying risks and threats
- Yes, you have something to hide
- What do you want to keep safe?
- What are the possible consequences of being targeted?
- Choosing applications and software to use
2. Choosing applications
- Using open source applications and software
- Using applications and software that use encryption
- Updating applications and software
3. Choosing and storing passwords
- Choosing secure passwords
- Using KeePassXC application on PCs and smartphones